Welcome to Maine Powder House!
ALL new customers must fill out and sign our Ordering Statement Form BEFORE placing an order. If you place an order before doing this step, your order will be put on hold until you complete this step.
CLICK HERE to access the Ordering Statement Form. Please print it out on paper, fill it out and sign it by hand, then email it back to us along with a photocopy of your valid driver’s license.
This is for FIRST TIME orders only and only needs to be done once.
- Powder is sold in 5, 10, and 25-lb. lots. You may mix grades within the 5, 10, or 25-lb. lot limit. There is a maximum limit of 50 lbs. (two 25-lb. lots) per order.
- For orders of 5 or 10 pound boxes the price will NOT include Shipping or Hazmat fee. For orders of 25 pound boxes the price will include the Shipping and Hazmat fee.
- IF YOU WISH TO ORDER THE 5 OR 10 POUND BOX, YOU WILL NEED TO CALL FOR PRICING.
- You must be 21 years of age to order.
- You must be a legal citizen of the United States of America.
- You intend to use the purchase of black powder solely for sporting, recreational or cultural purposes in black powder firearms.
- The Maine Powder House disclaims any warranties with respect to this product, the safety or suitability thereof.
- Buyers assume all risk, responsibility whatsoever for any and all injuries (including death), losses, or damages to persons or property arising from the use of this product.
- Black Powder is highly flammable and explosive and must be stored in such a way to avoid exposure to friction, heat, impact, sparks or open flame.
- Please consult all local, state and national authorities, police and/or heath and safety executive authorities in your area regarding local laws and regulations applicable for the possession, storage and use of Black Powder before using or contemplating the use of Goex, Elephant, Swiss or Schuetzen Black Powder or any other black powder product.